Tuesday, August 10, 2010

40 Weeks, 1 Day Update...

Well, following in her sibling's footsteps, baby is still happily ensconced inside me. According to my doctor, I'm "right on time for me," since I always run late. We are moving in the right direction though, with my cervix finally starting to open a bit. No contractions, and strangely enough I'm not exhausted.

In fact, quite the opposite... I've been nesting like mad for almost 2 weeks now! I've cleaned and organized the underside of bathroom cabinets (which is SO not like me!), and it's just gone downhill from there. I want my house clean but don't want to clean it... I talked my mom into cleaning the oven and hubby into cleaning the showers (both because of the chemical fumes!)
But organizing? That's like chocolate to me right now! I have an overwhelming urge to shred old bills and donate books and dvds to the library. I literally cannot manage to sit at my computer for more than a few minutes (and I can happily sit for hours normally if I have no interruptions). I've been struggling with the Waiting for Baby event because although I prepped many posts beforehand, I figured I'd be worn out and wanting to sit, and instead I can't stand my computer!

What's a girl to do? I know! I'll go bundle cables and cords and label them!

Oh, and I should probably pack my hospital bag one of these days.... hubby keeps reminding me that I DO need to do that!

Off to organize...

1 comment:

  1. Online shopping has developed a lot. Many websites Ugg Boots Sale could assure their quality and after service. Small online shops have to Asics Tiger Shoes gain customers' trust to expand their company. So we could choose the Tory Burch wallet shops which has good comments.
    Shoes make us look fashionable discount tory burch shoes and sexy especially high heels. But if we wear proper shoes, Moncler Jackets

    ReplyDelete